Molded Door Collection
Customize Any Environment with Molded Doors by T.M.Cobb
- Choose from many different door designs, each with countless different looks!
- Cobb molded door designs are an affordable upgrade that combine the elegance of raised-panel wood doors with a lower cost option.
- Patented design and manufacturing process provides crisp, clean panel lines.
- Offers durable construction and long-term performance.
- Made through a proprietary process using intense heat and pressure to compress wood fibers into a 1/8" thick sheet of high-density hardboard.
- Door facings are extremely durable: ASTM procedures are followed for standard door facing testing.
CONVENIENT SIZING OPTIONS
Cobb door facings are available in a multitude of sizes for single and bi-fold applications. You'll find the right door for you with sizes ranging from 1/0 to 3/0 for single doors and 1/6 to 6/0 for bi-fold doors.
QUALITY STYLES TEXTURES
Cobb doors come in a wide variety of styles and textures. Classical and stylish door designs will compliment any decor, while the detailed oak and pine wood grain textures add to the charm. Arch and Radius doors and frames also available in the Provincial, Camden and Princeton patterns.
The Cobb Molded Door Collection is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for one year from the date of purchase. A copy of the limited warranty is available upon request.
RIGOROUS TESTING INSURES QUALITY & DURABILITY
- Internal bond strength
- Superior coating performance
- Withstands intense pressure
- Exceed test procedures meeting the strength requirements of AHA and NWWDA
Get the complete door package with Solid Core. Our low density, particle core provides added dimensional stability and full support for the door facings. It also has sound deadening properties and the feel of a high quality, solid wood door.
Find T.M. Cobb Dealer Near You
Proudly serving the Western United States since 1935.